Focus on… Families & children
Our morning worship from 10:45am provides opportunities that are tailored to age. The whole church gathers for the first 15 minutes and then those aged 18 or under can leave and continue activities in smaller age-specific groups a part of Junior Church. More activities are available in the evening for those of secondary age.
- A weekly Parent and Pre-School Group.
- Monday – weekly After School Club (11+)
- Tuesdays – weekly (6 week sessions) First Baby Group
- Uniformed Organisations: Beavers, Rainbows, Cubs, Brownies, Scouts and Guides meet with each group sponsored by the church.
- Coffee+@Christchurch every month. An opportunity to meet people across the generations in a relaxed atmosphere with a play space and craft activities for children.
- Family Film Club every 2 months for families.
- Messy Church every 2 months for families. A fun afternoon of games, crafts, stories, music and food for all ages. Facebook page and Photos.
To find out more, click on the age range that interests you.